The King’s College London Africa International PGR Scholarships in UK 2022 is ongoing and qualified individuals are advised to apply for the 2022 scholarship session and opportunity.
African and International Students can apply for King’s College London Africa International PGR Scholarships, UK 2022. The scholarship covers postgraduate level programs at King’s College London in the field of All Subjects.
The scholarship deadline was nt made public, so qualified and interested candidates should apply immediately. King’s College London Africa International PGR Scholarships, UK 2022 are available to study at King’s College London at the postgraduate level.
Subjects that are available include:
Under this scholarship program, you can study the following subjects.
- Subjects in general
Benefits of a the King’s College London Africa International PGR Scholarships
The following study expenses will be covered by King’s College London:
- International tuition fees in full
- An yearly stipend (living allowance) based on the UKRI rate (£17,609 for the year 2021/22)
- Depending on the study endeavor, a Research Support Grant of up to £5000 per year may be available.
Nationalities that are eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Be African citizens with a permanent address in an African country;
- Be responsible for higher international/overseas tuition fees;
- Plan to enroll in a full-time MPhil/PhD program at King’s College London in the 2022-23 academic year (starting in October 2022 and ending in June 2023);
- Plan to conduct research that is relevant to Africa and that intersects two or more of the themes or disciplines listed in the ‘Award Details’ section;
- Have applied for the scholarship at King’s College London (as advised in the ‘Application Process’ section below) and met the deadlines.
Please keep in mind:
- Students who are currently pursuing a doctoral degree are not eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is not available for part-time study.
- Professional doctorates are not accepted;
- There are no exceptions for distance learning programs.
- Clinical PhD students (those who pay the higher clinical rate tuition costs) are not eligible.
- The scholarship will not begin until October 2022.
Procedure for submitting an application:
STEP 1: For general information on how to select an appropriate doctoral degree and supervisor at King’s College London, as well as how to apply, see our ‘How to apply: Research courses’ page.
Before applying, please make sure you understand the entry requirements for the program you want to apply to.
Please also think about how your proposed research topic relates to Africa and how it corresponds with at least two of the themes/disciplines we’ve identified (see above).
STEP 2: By the deadline you must have completed the following tasks:
- Use the King’s online admissions application system – King’s Apply* to apply to King’s College London for a full-time MPhil/PhD degree program with a start date in 2022-23 (i.e., no sooner than 1 October 2022 and no later than June 2023). If feasible, submit all relevant supporting materials by this step – see Step 3 for further information on supporting documentation.
- You must check the box at item 5 (Award Scheme Code or Name) and enter the financing code: 2223-AFRICA on the ‘Funding’ section of your King’s Apply application. (Please make sure you copy and paste the code correctly!) Simply log back onto King’s Apply to change the ‘Funding’ portion of your application if you submitted your admissions application before incorporating the funding code. If you have any issues, please contact the admissions office through the messaging portion of your application for help.
- Complete a separate ‘Africa International PGR Scholarships 2022-23 Form‘ and upload it to the ‘Funding’ section of your King’s Apply application using the ‘File Upload’ option at the bottom of the page; pick ‘Sponsorship Document’ or ‘Other’ under the ‘Document Category’ selection menu. Simply log back into King’s Apply to edit the ‘Funding’ portion of your application if you submitted your admissions application before uploading the Africa International PGR scholarship form. If you have any issues, please contact the admissions office through the messaging portion of your application for help.
STEP 3: By April 1, 2022 (23:59 GMT), you must have completed the following tasks:
- Make sure your admissions application is comprehensive, including all required supporting materials for your PhD program. By this time, all outstanding supporting materials/documents, such as references, transcripts, certifications, research proposals, and personal statements, must be sent. Check the online prospectus page for your chosen PhD program for more information on what you’ll need to give. Any outstanding stuff is your duty to follow up on.
It’s worth noting that documentation of a valid English language proficiency test (if required) isn’t required at this time, but any outstanding English requirements (if any) must be met before the commencement of your PhD program if you are successfully offered a scholarship.
INSURANCE COMPANIES1 year ago
Life Insurance And Benefits Of Life Insurance
EASY TRAVELS1 year ago
Download Latest Version Of WWE 2K22 ISO File for PPSSPP Android & PC
UK SCHOLARSHIPS1 year ago
Download PES 2017 Patch 2022 for PC Transfer Update Review
HEALTH1 year ago
Healthy Benefit Of Tea Than Coffee
UK SCHOLARSHIPS1 year ago
Latest Version Of Real Football 2022 Android Offline 200MB (RF 22 APK) Free Download
AUSTRIALIA SCHOLARSHIP1 year ago
6 Common Troubleshoot On POS System And How To Stop Them
EASY TRAVELS3 years ago
10 Things Your Competitors Can Teach You About Geek
EASY TRAVELS1 year ago
3 Benefits Why You Should Buy A Tracking System For Your Car