Canada Student Visa Rejection 2022: Canada is one of the most preferred study destinations for international students. With world-class education, friendly visa and immigration rules, and better life prospects it is one of the most sought-after study destinations globally. As a large number of people apply for a student visa, it becomes difficult to get a visa. Due to its huge popularity, it follows a rigorous visa process. After COVID-19, Canada student visa rejection rate has shot up to 40-50%. In the pre-COVID scenario the Canada student visa rejection rate was nearly 15-20%. In this article, we will inform you of the reasons for the rejection of a Canada Student Visa and what you can do to avoid that.
Canada Visa Rejection Reasons (Student Visa)
- Financial stability: The authorities may find that you are not financially sound and won’t be able to support yourself while studying in Canada. You need to show that you can arrange a sufficient amount of funds till the time you are staying there.
- Academic performance: As you are applying for a Student Visa, you need to have adequate academic credits or scores as mentioned by your educational institution and the Canadian government to get the visa approval.
- Letter of acceptance: In order to apply for a valid study permit, you need to prove that you received a letter of acceptance from a registered Canadian educational institution. Apart from this, the candidate should also meet all the requirements for the program you applied.
- IELTS or TOEFL Score: Whether you are going under the SDS program, PNP, or SPP program, you need the minimum IELTS or TOEFL Score to prove language proficiency. The candidate needs to secure a minimum IELTS or TOEFL Score as set under these programs for securing a student visa. Students should also know the SPP and non-SPP visa requirements to study in Canada.
- No permanent stay: The study permit is a temporary visa, and it has an expiry date. The visa officer must be convinced that you will come back to your home country after completing your studies. If the visa officer is not satisfied and finds you a potential immigrant, then your Student Visa can be rejected. It does not mean that students cannot extend their visas. Canada is known for its visa-friendly policies for international students. You can extend your visa by following the due process. However, at the time of the visa interview, you need to convince the visa officer that you are not going to settle there permanently.
- Change study program: If your selected study program does not match your past educational background or work experience then you can be questioned on this. In this case, you should be able to explain why you are changing your field of study.
- Inadequate documents: You can check out the list of documents required to get a Canadian Student Visa here. Make sure to carry all the important documents at the time of the visa interview, also carry the documents sequence-wise and clearly, so, the officer can go through them easily.
Reapply for a Student Visa after Rejection
Candidates can reapply for a Canadian Student Visa after getting a rejection earlier. However, first of all, evaluate why your application was rejected last time and make sure this time you won’t repeat the same mistake. As per the new guidelines issued under the SDS Program, the Canada Student Visa processing time can take up to a maximum of 45 business days. In addition, you must be aware about the steps that need to be taken if your student visa gets rejected.
Know the Exact Reasons for Rejection of Canada Student Visa: It is important to know why your application was rejected. When the students receive a refusal letter, they do not get a specific reason based on which their visa was rejected. Students must take help of the GCMS or CAIPS notes. Citizenship & Immigration Canada uses the Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System or CAIPS to process all visa applications in overseas offices. GCMS computer (Global Case Management System) has now superseded the CAIPS system. Students who do not have a Canadian PR or citizenship, can take help of various consultants to apply for the GCMS or CAIPS notes. Students can also authorize a representative who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to apply for the information. Once you have applied, you file request will be processed by IRCC in Ottawa, Canada. You should get your notes in around 5 weeks (35-40 days).
INSURANCE COMPANIES1 year ago
Life Insurance And Benefits Of Life Insurance
EASY TRAVELS1 year ago
Download Latest Version Of WWE 2K22 ISO File for PPSSPP Android & PC
UK SCHOLARSHIPS1 year ago
Download PES 2017 Patch 2022 for PC Transfer Update Review
HEALTH1 year ago
Healthy Benefit Of Tea Than Coffee
UK SCHOLARSHIPS1 year ago
Latest Version Of Real Football 2022 Android Offline 200MB (RF 22 APK) Free Download
AUSTRIALIA SCHOLARSHIP1 year ago
6 Common Troubleshoot On POS System And How To Stop Them
EASY TRAVELS3 years ago
10 Things Your Competitors Can Teach You About Geek
EASY TRAVELS1 year ago
3 Benefits Why You Should Buy A Tracking System For Your Car